Buying or selling a Greater Charlotte home in Spring 2022? If you are, our Spring Home Buyer and Home Seller Guides are a great resource to get you thinking about the current market.
The process of buying and/or selling a home can be overwhelming at times. But you don’t need to go through the process alone.
You may be wondering if now is a good time to buy a home…or if interest rates are projected to rise or fall. Our FREE Home Buyer Guide will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you didn’t even know you should consider when buying a home.
You may be wondering if prices are projected to rise or fall…or how much competition you may be facing in your market. Our FREE Home Seller Guide will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you haven’t even thought about yet.
Our Home Buyer Guide — “Things To Consider When Buyer A Home” — covers 21 important topics for prospective home buyers, including:
- Why this spring is the time to buy a home
- Why inflation should not stop your from buying a home
- What home buyers need to know about today’s housing supply
- 5 tips to making your best offer
- The biggest opportunities for home buyers this spring
Our Home Seller Guide — “Things To Consider When Selling Your House” — covers 22 important topics for prospective home sellers, including:
- Reasons why you should sell this spring
- How record equity gains can power your next move
- Why your real estate agent is key when pricing your home for sale
- A checklist for selling your home
- Expert insights for today’s home sellers
Reach out today if your Spring 2022 plans include buying and/or selling a home in the Greater Charlotte region. Nina Hollander can help you navigate the Charlotte region market.